Replenish – Renew – Recharge
by adding in more fresh foods…
Feeling bogged down by that extra “winter layer” around you waist?
Did you eat too many of those Girl Scout cookies? Jelly Beans, and Chocolate Bunnies?
Worried about getting into your shorts and bathing suit this season?
Somewhere along the way you lost your healthy eating “halo” in a wave of overindulgence and seem stuck in those pesky habits.
It happens, right! But each year you pack on those extra winter pounds and don’t seem to shed them off.
I totally get it!
But I couldn’t deny the discomfort & feeling out of control in my eating that led to packed pounds, the tighter clothes, and a growing insecurity about my body and ability to “get this right”
These feelings added pressure to “burn it off” with a early morning workout, and to see how long I could hold out before eating something for lunch. I lived off caffeine and candy around the office until my afternoon lunch. I was bloated, constantly up and down on my weight, and TIRED!!
My body shame would lead to obsessing about counting calories, exercising, and finding the “perfect” diet. All so I could get to my “perfect” body.
It sucked! This is what it looked like:
- A new diet that sucked all the pleasure out of eating
- feeling shame if i didn’t work out everyday
- drinking multiple cups of coffee to give me the jolt of energy I needed to get through the day
- sneaking in sugary junk foods when others weren’t looking because this didn’t fit into my strict diet
- going hungry for hours out of the day so I wouldn’t go over my calorie count that led to secret, shameful, binge eating
- justifying another evening drink or two because of a stressful day
- attempting to avoid the mirror or photos because I felt so fat & ugly, due to my uncomfortably tight clothes & bloated belly
Each time I looked in the mirror, I hoped for more curves in certain areas while dreaming for super skinny waist and fit abs. Basically, I imagined looking like the ladies on covers of magazines (which only sent me into a dark funk of how MY body just wasn’t right). I would make myself sick longing for a stomach that I didn’t have to try to hide, and clothes I felt comfortable wearing. Bottom line, I wanted to love my body. I wanted to be free… truly free from being at war with this vessel I lived in.
I tried dieting, fasting, counting calories, you name it. Sometimes, I would last for about three weeks, but then I’d cave back into my old eating habits.
I also fantasized for energy to match my growing to-do list. Desperately, I desired to slow down just a little to incorporate more play and some relaxation. Something I’d forgotten how to do. But as a wife, step-mom, and “Assistant Vice President” in my corporate position… I felt helpless to make time for me. I always made time for others needs, but not my self.
I knew my eating habits, poor body image, and stressful schedule were wearing me out. I didn’t know how to get out of this cycle. I tried, but would fail (once again)… and then I would beat myself up because I knew, “I was a failure”.
The list of EVERYTHING I wanted to do and be was just too big & high. Trying to sustain my life following a diet and look like what the media portrayed as beautiful – was just too much to handle. I couldn’t do it.
I felt HOPELESS & FAT.
I felt hostage to try to be skinny and I wondered what was it I was doing that wasn’t right? I was on the search for the perfect diet and the perfect workout, so I could finally get the perfect body… and THEN I could be happy.
I was burnt out, bloated, moody, sleep deprived, and clearly at a loss.
I SEARCHed FOR THE “PERFECT” DIET & THE “PERFECT” WORKOUT, SO I COULD FINALLY GET THE “PERFECT” BODY… AND THEN I COULD BE HAPPY.
When NOTHING worked (the calorie counting, extreme diets, the early morning workouts, etc), I decided to STOP the insanity of pushing and striving to be something I was never designed to be.
Instead, I decided to try something new… Detox.
To detox the stress. To detox the negative body image, and pressure I put on myself. And of course to detox from the junky foods I leaned on for comfort.
At first I thought the word “Detox”, meant I had to starve myself and drink weird powders.
But I discovered a way to detox naturally and safely without starving, feeling weak or deprived.
I began eating more anti-inflammatory foods (fruits, veggies, dark leafy greens) and started to limit inflammatory foods (dairy, gluten, caffeine, processed sugar, alcohol). I couldn’t believe how amazing I felt once I filled my body with the good stuff! I’m serious when I tell you that I craved more.
Finally, I no longer was searching, looking for quick fixes or following the latest diet programs. Detoxing worked!
For the first time in my life, I started to see real results, but best of all, I began to feel comfortable in my body and with the choices I was making to nourish myself. I started to love my body and the results I saw… even if it didn’t look like a Victoria’s Secret model. Once I started eating clean, real foods, I became much more in tune with the relationship with my body and how it’s always working no stop to care for me. Instead of living and breathing stress, I felt connected and balanced because I was taking care of me! Crazy as it sounds, the things I dreamed about came true! Others noticed too! They “had to know my secret” to this weight I lost, and “what spa I was going to for my glowing skin & hair”. For the first time, I actually felt light and clean. Perhaps the biggest surprise to me was the boost of energy I was experiencing . I started loving my body and realized that I had control of my health. No more fighting to lose weight because I could trust myself and allowed myself to eat food. I was happy!
If you’re ready to…
- Start loving your body and listen to what foods she really craves
- Ditch the bloated belly from all the seasonal treats and fit comfortably into your clothes
- Welcome your energy back – to keep up with the kids & enjoy the longer days
- Rid exhaustion – as you sleep better and actually take some time to slow down
- Release the toxins & strengthen your immune system to be able to fight the seasonal colds & allergies
Introducing the solution you’ve been waiting for…
The 14 Day Fresh Eats DETOX
Life before the detox was stressed. My body was not in its optimal state—I was eating sugar, dairy, and pizza. Therefore, the reason I needed a detox. I feel so much better after the detox, & I’ve managed to change my eating habits—I no longer need my morning coffee and I now take time to think about what I’m going to eat. After the detox, my stomach was less bloated, my face was brighter, and I slept great! Heather is never preachy, she is supportive, & she always will answer questions. The information she provides is unbelievable!
Did you know: your body is carrying roughly 5-10 pounds of toxicity (aka inflammation) at any given time. This can lead to headaches, weight gain, bloating, and more.
Too often, we eat “healthy” foods that are actually wreaking havoc on your system, and creating more toxins. It’s true!
Fortunately, with a simple whole foods detox, you can finally figure out which foods work for and fuel you – and which ones don’t.
Leave the confusion, diets books and deprivation for somebody else. This detox will guide you, step-by-step, as you eliminate the foods that may be hampering your health and happiness.
My detox programs are different
We focus on both the inward and outward parts of detoxing–– not just on the foods we eat (outward), but making a little time for ourself, and listening to the words we tell ourself (inward).
Plus, in this program all the details are laid out…there’s absolutely no decision making required on your part. I walk you through the whole process so there is no way to get caught up on the details of what to do, buy, or make. I even spell out every detail, from the shopping list to the motivation you need to stay on track.
You’ll have the basic training to continue to eat clean fresh foods long after your detox ends.
My detoxes are also designed just for busy ladies in mind. As ladies it’s crucial we get the support from other ladies who know our unique struggle. You also get access to an active and private community of other ladies who are doing the detox with you.
These details are all necessary for your success. You simply get to concentrate on eating yummy food, and taking care of yourself. Most detox programs don’t offer all these details, or put focus just on the foods we eat. But for me, I LOVE to do the work for you because I know from my own experience and from those who have detoxed with me, that having a detailed plan that 1.) focuses on the foods we eat, 2.) the thoughts we believe about ourself, and 3.) has female support and accountability are necessary for success.
Start the detox ANY Time CONVENIENT to you
Spring, is a natural time to get back into balance with your healthy eating. Now that the days are getting warmer and longer, you’ll have more energy and inspirations to come up with a do-able game plan for your healthy eating desires.
You can do this Spring Detox with the support of other ladies in the group OR at a time most convenient for your schedule.
Your Investment – Only $98
Fresh Eats DETOX IS…
- a simple whole foods cleanse. So caffeine, sugar, soy, gluten, dairy, processed foods, and alcohol are eliminated. Don’t worry, you’ll be able to eat a lot of “normal” tasty foods and beverages.
- the foods are anti-inflammatory and seasonal to this time of year.
- perfect for busy women who are on the go with work, family, life. Fresh Eats Detox is easy to implement because it’s only 14 days and doable for women like us.
- ideal for those who like be guided with a plan. Each day is spelled out with suggested menus, recipes, and shopping list. I’ll teach you how to quickly prepare your meals so they’re grab and go. You will eat 3 meals plus snacks each day… (no going hungry… promise!). Everything is listed and spelled out, step-by-step so you don’t have to wonder, because I LOVE to teach others how simple this can be.
- virtual so you can access all materials, and the Facebook group support anywhere/anytime.
Here’s some of the changes I’ve seen in my own life, as well as in the women who have detoxed with me.
- natural weight loss even when nothing else has worked…and that stays off from a boosted metabolism;
- fitting comfortably into clothes due to decreased belly fat and bloating;
- feeling light & clean;
- loads of energy to feel on top of it all. No need for the mid-afternoon caffeine pick-me-up;
- sugar cravings vanished;
- the best sleep ever;
- glowing, clear, soft skin;
- shimmering, bright eyes (bye-bye dark circles!);
- increased body confidence
- amazement in the taste & ease from the seasonal recipes
- a deeper connection with self and why we crave certain foods
- a greater momentum to continue with the knowledge and these healthy habits
I told my hubby this morning this is how I want to continue eating. I feel so organized and love it. This morning I checked my weight again and I lost additional 2 lbs. I am so happy. I am going to stick to this eating. And You have no idea how happy I am to have signed up to this program. I was starting to lose hope that I just have to take it and that my weight is as it is. But to finally see the numbers go down… made me just so ecstatic. YOOOOHHOOO! So total 5 lbs in 10 days!! I need only 5 more lbs to lose and I’ll be at my ideal weight. Heather, you have made me believe!! The reason I am pointing out the weight is because it has been bothering me for so long and I couldn’t see any results, despite of trying different diets and working out. And now that I see the progress, the energy is out of the roof! LOL!!
WHAT DO YOU GET WITH YOUR PROGRAM?
- Spring Detox Guide – a step-by-step guide showing you exactly how to cleanse in a safe and natural way
- Recipe Guide – featuring over 50 recipes that will improve digestion, decrease inflammation, and keep you feeling satisfied. They are just suggestions so feel free to make your own recipes.
- 14-Day Guide with Suggested Meals – keeps you on track with meals during the cleanse
- At A Glance Guide – this is sorta like your cheat sheet for the busy woman to make your detox successful.
- A Suggested Shopping List – makes shopping super easy, which makes prepping, preparing, and cooking for your detox easy
- Food Diary and Blank Meal Planner
- Daily check-ins. I will check in to see how you’re doing, make sure have a start date and follow up with you. Yep, I’ve got a way to find out if you’ve actually downloaded the materials.
- Detox community support group. By participating in the private Facebook group, you can give and receive support during the 14 days
- Daily Detox Journal so you can jot down your experiences during the detox.
- Private Membership Area to grab important links to materials, and bonuses. All you need is one spot so no wasting time searching for emails, posts, and links.
Heather, you were right. It wasn’t too scary!! I actually did ALOT better than I thought I would and will definitely continue doing the green smoothie. When I do the green juice in the morning I don’t have that afternoon draggy butt. I also am making better choices – I turned down fast food fries!!!! Woo-hoo! My appetite is smaller and….I lost 3-4 pounds in just this one week. Thanks for guiding me through the start of a new adventure.
You also get these amazing BONUSES:
- A Pre-Detox Transition Guide. As soon as you sign up, you will receive access, explaining how to prepare for your detox during this “Phase 1”. You’ll be guided so you know exactly what foods to eat.
- A Post-Detox Transition Guide that includes recipes to help you transition back into the everyday. I’ll show you how to slowly re-introduce certain foods like eggs, nuts, etc. This is where the “magic” happens as you learn which foods you are more sensitive to and which ones you might want to continue to avoid.
- Bonus Video Training to visually show you how to make this detox super simple.
- Bonus Recipes
Your Investment – Only $98
See you soon,
Got Questions? I have the answer.
WILL I BE STARVING?
Not at all! There are recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and there is room for snacks in between. Every meal is delicious and created by a fabulous chef to nourish your body from the inside out. This program is not about starvation or deprivation, and we are not counting calories or dwelling on carbs. You will feel satisfied with every bite. If you do get hungry, there are extra snack recipes included!
CAN I STILL WORKOUT DURING THE PROGRAM?
Please workout during the program! If you feel tired or have low energy, exercising restores both strength and energy. During this program, you will be eating protein and drinking plenty of liquids, so if you’re already exercising, there’s no reason to stop! It is important to remember that whenever you change the foods you eat your body changes as well. Please consult with your doctor if you have any specific concerns about your health.
WHAT SORT OF PROTEINS WILL I BE EATING?
You will have the option for plant or animal-based proteins, which will be listed out for you in your recipes and suggested meals. There are so many “clean eating protein sources” to choose from you won’t get bored with your options!
AM I ONLY GOING TO BE DRINKING JUICES AND SMOOTHIES?
No way! While there are some juices and smoothies for you to choose from, you will also be eating salads, soups, and even desserts that are delicious, nutritious, and will eliminate toxins in your body in a safe and natural way.
DO I HAVE TO TAKE SUPPLEMENTS, PILLS, AND POWDERS?
Not in this program!! The only supplement I recommend that everyone take on a daily basis is a probiotic, and you’ll learn why in this program.
CAN I DO THIS IF I’M NURSING OR PREGNANT?
If you are nursing, I suggest that you add at least 4-6 ounces of protein at lunch and dinner, boost your morning smoothie with a scoop of hemp or pea protein, and eat snacks in between meals. Make sure you are consuming extra fat and drinking enough liquids. This program does not include any detox-provoking agents, but again, please consult with your doctor prior to starting this program if you have any health concerns.
WILL I FEEL WEAK DURING THE PROGRAM?
You are going to feel so strong and energized it will amaze you! In the beginning, your body may go through a “healing phase” to re-balance and let go of toxicity. It is important to listen to your body through this program, and I will be here to support you with that. I will guide you step by step through exactly what can be done to reduce any unwanted symptoms that may appear. This program is completely flexible for figuring out what works for YOU!
I DON’T EAT GLUTEN OR DAIRY. HOW CAN THIS PROGRAM HELP ME?
Many people who eat very “clean” already still have room to empty out the pipes with an elimination diet and take their healthy habits to the next level. Changing up the foods we eat gives our digestion time to rest and reset, which can be helpful for anyone regardless of their current eating habits.
WHAT SIDE EFFECTS MIGHT I EXPERIENCE?
Some people go through this program and feel nothing but energized, while others may feel tired or light-headed as their bodies eliminate and let go of unnecessary toxins. The experience will differ from one person to the next, but this program is designed with that in mind, and you’ll have access to all the tools you need to keep any unwanted symptoms at bay.
I HAVE A KNOWN MEDICAL CONDITION. IS THIS STILL SAFE FOR ME?
While this program is based on eating only whole foods, it is still advised that you consult your physician before beginning this or any program.
Note: It is important to consult your physician before beginning any new eating or exercise program. This is a clean eating program designed to teach you the difference between foods that inflame you and foods that fuel you. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.